PBHCI Grantee Videos
For real-world examples of how integrated primary care helps individuals with serious mental illness, check out the series of videos from SAMHSA Primary and Behavioral Health Care Integration grantee organizations below and see how the program is changing the lives of the individuals featured.
Alameda County Behavioral Healthcare Services - PATH Project
- Assurance Health and Wellness Center
- Berks Counseling Center
Bond - Apalachee Wellness Integration Center
- Boulder Integrated Health Home
- Capital Area Human Services District (CAHSD)
- Center for Health Care Services
- Centerstone Tennessee
- CHD Health and Wellness
- Coastal Horizons Center, Inc.
- Community Alliance - Cohort V
Community Alliance - Crossroads to Health & Recovery
Firelands Counseling and Recovery Services
- Video 1: How Jeremiah's health has improved and his journey at Firelands
- Video 2: Eric's journey at Firelands
- Heritage Behavioral Health Center
- Hope Fitness
- Interfaith Medical Center
Institute for Community Living (ICL)
- Video 1: How has your overall health has improved
- Video 2: How ICL's services has helped me
- Video 3: Improved access to primary care
- Video 4: How integrated healthcare has improved my health
- Journey Mental Health Center
- Kalamazoo Community Mental Health & Substance Absue Services
- Kalihi Palama Community Mental Health Center
- Lake Charles Behavioral Health Clinic
- Lifeways Community Mental Health
Miami Behavioral Health
- Video 1: What prevented you from accessing primary care services before PBHCI?
- Video 2: How has your health improved since you joined the Por Tu Salud program?
- Video 3: How has your health improved since you joined the Por Tu Salud program?
- Video 4: What prevented you from accessing primary care services before PBHCI?
- NY Pyschotherapy/Counseling Center
- Placer County
- Recovery Resources
- Trilogy, Inc.
- Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness