Serving the Most Vulnerable: Population Health and the Reduction of Health Care Disparities
Start Date: May 13, 2014
End Date: May 13, 2014
Hospitals In Pursuit Of Excellence (HPOE) - Webinar series
May 13, 2014
2:30-3:30 p.m. ET
1:30-2:30 p.m. CT
Population health is receiving increased attention for its role in improving health care, specifically its impact on health care disparities. This webinar will examine how hospitals, health care providers and clinicians are using population health to advance equitable care and its overall benefits to the work they do. In collaboration with the Institute for Diversity, in this webinar you will hear about the presenters work and how their lessons learned can improve the care you provide.
- Jack Lynch, president and CEO of Main Line Health
- Chinwe Onyekere, director of ambulatory services and business development at Lankenau Medical Center/Main Line Health
- Explore the concept of population health and community health as a way to address health care disparities;
- Promote innovative strategies for leveraging population health to improve the care you provide; and
- Provide best practice examples to assist participants to tailor efforts of their own.
This webinar is available free of charge but advanced registration is required.
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url: