Decision Aids to Facilitate Shared Decision Making
Start Date: March 18, 2015
End Date: March 18, 2015
Free Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) webinar
Wednesday March 18th, 3:30 pm EST
This webinar will discuss how patient-centered outcomes research (PCOR) findings can be used to facilitate shared decision making.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- Current NCQA requirements for patient-centered medical homes and accountable care organizations regarding shared decision making to foster patient-centered care
- How patient decision aids based on PCOR can facilitate shared decision making
- How the SHARE Approach, AHRQ’s five-step process for shared decision making, helps providers learn key shared decision making skills and using PCOR information tools from AHRQ’s Effective Health Care Program
- Johann Chanin, NCQA
- Victor Montori, Mayo Clinic
- Alaina Fournier, Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
- Nilay Shah, Mayo Clinic (moderator)
This activity will be accredited for physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, and certified health education specialists. Determination of continuing education credit through Professional Education Services Group is pending.
Register now to secure a spot for this webinar.
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://afya.webex.com/mw0401lsp12/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=afya&service=6&rnd=0.3799033851455902&main_url=https%3A%2F%2Fafya.webex.com%2Fec0701lsp12%2Feventcenter%2Fevent%2FeventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26confViewID%3D1751324827%26%26