SAMHSA Behavioral Health Disparities Webinar
Start Date: March 18, 2015
End Date: March 18, 2015
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
2:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. ET
The SAMHSA-funded Minority Fellowship Program Coordinating Center will be presenting the second in a series of Webinars for current and former Minority Fellows. This Webinar will present an overview of disparities in behavioral health, with a special focus on cultural factors that play a role in such disparities and integrated approaches for addressing such disparities. The Webinar will --
- Discuss groundbreaking reports that brought attention to alarming disparities in behavioral health among racial-ethnic minority populations.
- Briefly explore racial, cultural, and socioeconomic factors that play a role in behavioral health disparities.
- Briefly discuss more integrated approaches for addressing those disparities.
- Summarize efforts of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services to reduce and eliminate behavioral health disparities.
- Explore workforce issues related to behavioral health disparities.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8518089568589734402