Financing Care Transitions for Individuals at Risk for Suicide
Start Date: September 16, 2015
End Date: September 16, 2015
September 16, 2015, 12:30 to 2:00 PM EDT
During the webcast the audience will learn about potential financing mechanisms for post-discharge care services aimed at individuals who are at risk of suicide. The speakers will discuss current financing models as well as expected changes that will alter the national health services payment landscape. The discussion will focus on three case studies - an accountable care organization, a behavioral health plan, and a county-led crisis program - as examples of innovative financial models that support services for individuals in crisis. The audience will have an opportunity to participate and ask questions during the webcast.
- Richard McKeon, Suicide Prevention Branch Chief, SAMHSA
- Christopher Carroll, Director of Health Care Financing and Systems Integration, SAMHSA
- Art Jones, Chief Medical Officer, Medical Home Network of Chicago
- James Schuster, Chief Medical Officer, Community Care Behavioral Health Organization
- Deborah DuFour, Acute Care Services Program Manager, Washington County Human Services Department
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://event.on24.com/eventRegistration/EventLobbyServlet?target=registration.jsp&eventid=1035239&sessionid=1&key=9E82A2B2665F03E451C9211870CF3471&sourcepage=register