Building Population-Based Integrated Delivery Systems for Vulnerable Populations
Start Date: December 10, 2015
End Date: December 10, 2015
Part of HMA's "30 Years, 30 Webinars" Series
1 to 2 p.m. ET
Designing and implementing population-based integrated delivery systems, particularly those involving multiple medical, behavioral health, dental and social service providers, has become a focus of states, health plans and providers themselves. This focus is growing to include people covered by Medicaid and other government programs, in addition to Medicare. New models are emerging and lessons are being learned about effective approaches.
During this webinar, you’ll hear from HMA experts about some of these approaches, as well as experiences to build upon.
- Art Jones, MD, Principal, Chicago
- Jeanene Smith, MD, MPH, Principal, Pacific Northwest
- Pat Terrell, Vice President, Chicago
- Understand the key elements of and best approaches to the design and implementation of multiple provider integrated delivery systems serving primarily Medicaid and uninsured populations.
- Learn how Oregon’s experience with the Coordinated Care Model is shaping both care delivery in that state as well as influencing other similar approaches across the country.
- Learn about a model in Chicago, the Medical Home Network, which is now fully operating as an integrated delivery system for a significant Medicaid membership.
- Hear discussion about barriers and challenges (as well as strategies to overcome them) as well as the emerging benefits to providers, payers and patients alike.
Who Should Attend
Executives of hospitals, health systems, and clinics; regulators and healthcare policy analysts; Medicaid directors and staff; state public health officials; executives of Medicaid managed care plans; health systems, health centers, and providers serving Medicaid and other vulnerable populations.
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://hlthmgtevents.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=hlthmgtevents&service=6&rnd=0.5532719321930768&main_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhlthmgtevents.webex.com%2Fec3000%2Feventcenter%2Fevent%2FeventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26confViewID%3