Mobile Mental Health Resources for Patient Care
Start Date: December 10, 2015
End Date: December 10, 2015
Thursday, December 10, 2015 | 8–9 p.m. Eastern Time
SAMHSA and the National Association of Hispanic Nurses invite you to join a webinar to examine the importance of mobile mental health tools in providing timely and meaningful care to patients.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Understand the importance of mobile mental health tools in providing patient care.
- Be familiar with SAMHSA’s mental health mobile resources, and know how to download and access these tools.
- Understand how SAMHSA’s mobile tools could effectively assist in nursing practice and patient care, and how to share these resources with colleagues.
Speakers will include:
- LCDR Karen Ho Chaves, M.H.S., SAMHSA Office of Communications
- CDR Jamie Seligman, LMSW-C, BCD, SAMHSA Center for Mental Health Services (CMHS), Emergency Mental Health and Traumatic Stress Service Branch
- Ingrid Donato, SAMHSA CMHS, Chief, Mental Health Promotion Branch
- Eileen Zeller, M.P.H., SAMHSA CMHS, Suicide Prevention Branch.
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/5867345160543405569