SAMHSA's EHR Boot Camp Series - Importance and value of EHRs – What are the real benefits?
Start Date: February 10, 2016
End Date: February 10, 2016
This series is designed to help behavioral health leaders increase their understanding of electronic health records (EHRs) and prepare to implement EHR systems within their organizations. Participants will learn about the benefits of EHRs and have the opportunity to get their questions answered and concerns addressed alongside other substance use and mental health treatment leaders. Health information technology experts will offer step-by-step instructions to participants to help them navigate the planning, implementation and go live stages of EHR adoption, and problem solve the barriers to successful implementation.
SAMHSA’s EHR Boot Camp Series consists of six one-hour sessions that will take place each consecutive Wednesday from February 10 – March 16, 2016 at 3pm ET. Each weekly session will present fundamental considerations and resources to guide the EHR decision-making and implementation process.
1. February 10th: Importance and value of EHRs – What are the real benefits?
2. February 17th: Assessing agency needs and capacity – Do I really need an EHR?
3. February 24th: EHR implementation – How do I get there from here?
4. March 2nd: EHR testing and training – Preparing to go live!
5. March 9th: Privacy and security – How do HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2 apply to EHRs?
6. March 16th: Preparing for success – EHR implications for operations and outcomes.
By completing this one-time registration, you will be registered for the entire six-week series.
Please direct any questions or comments to EHRbootcamp@abtassoc.com.
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/8160064399673459969