Value-Based Payment Readiness: A Self-Assessment Tool for Primary Care Providers, FQHCs, and Behavioral Health Providers
Start Date: March 03, 2016
End Date: March 03, 2016
Thursday, March 3, 2016
1 to 2 p.m. ET
Health Management Associates and CohnReznick Webinar
As the shift from volume-based to value-based payment accelerates, primary care providers, including Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) and behavioral health providers, must make critical changes to become ready for value-based payments and ensure their financial sustainable. But what changes need to be made? There is now an online self-assessment tool that providers can use to pinpoint specific strengths and gaps in value-based payment readiness and identify core care delivery, operational, and financial capabilities and high-priority elements to implement. The assessment tool was designed by HMA and CohnReznick in partnership with the DC Primary Care Association. During this webinar, HMA experts Deborah Zahn and Mary Goddeeris, along with CohnReznick expert Peter Epp, will demonstrate how the readiness tool can help practices as they prepare themselves for value-based payments.
- Deborah Zahn, Principal, HMA
- Peter Epp, Partner, CohnReznick
- Mary Goddeeris, Senior Consultant, HMA
- Understand how this new web-based, value-based payment readiness assessment tool can help you assess readiness for providers across multiple domains.
- Learn how this tool can help practices identify gaps and/or areas in which improvements are needed and identify the core capabilities that are essential for value-based payments and high-priority elements that should be implemented first.
- Identify the key differences between the assessment tool for primary care providers and the version for behavioral health providers.
- Find out how multiple practices can use the readiness assessment tool to identify opportunities for developing joint strategies.
- Understand the various components of the readiness assessment tool.
Who Should Attend
Executives of FQHCs, health systems, physician practices, behavioral health providers, and other provider organizations; primary care associations; behavioral health associations; Medicaid managed care plan executives; and Medicaid directors and staff.
The SAMHSA-HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions (CIHS) does not endorse or attest to the quality of the content. Questions regarding content, recordings, and additional information should be directed to the host organization and/or presenter.
More Info Url:
Registration Url: https://hlthmgtevents.webex.com/mw3000/mywebex/default.do?nomenu=true&siteurl=hlthmgtevents&service=6&rnd=0.039983136310244305&main_url=https%3A%2F%2Fhlthmgtevents.webex.com%2Fec3000%2Feventcenter%2Fevent%2FeventAction.do%3FtheAction%3Ddetail%26confViewID