2018 SAMHSA PIPBHC Grantee Meeting
The final agenda for the meeting is available here.
This meeting was designed to provide the PIPBHC grantee community with exciting opportunities – from networking with colleagues to interacting with experts in the field – to gain new ideas, strategies, and solutions that support integration efforts. The meeting was held from Tuesday, May 15 at 8:30 am to Thursday, May 17 at 12:00 pm.
If you have any questions, please email Emma Green Smith or call her at (202) 774-1651.
Tuesday, May 15: Establishing the Long-Term Vision of Integration
- Welcome from CIHS
- Best Practices in Integration
- Panel Discussion: State Integration Success
- Identifying and Addressing Regulatory and Other Barriers
- Breakout Session A | Track 1 - States: Sustainability and Payment Models
- Breakout Session A | Track 2 - Providers: Effective Partnerships
Wednesday, May 16: Implementation and Operational Success
- Welcome and Updates from HRSA
- PIPBHC Grant Expectations
- Statewide Systems Change to Promote Integration
- Breakout Session A | Track 1 - States: How to Run an Effective Advisory Board
- Breakout Session A | Track 2 - Providers: Wellness Programming and Consumer Engagement
- Breakout Session B | Track 1 - States: Data and Grants Management
- Breakout Session B | Track 2 - Providers: Team-based Care